BROWNIE gluten free with nutseasy and quick, for every occasion
Who wants something sweet and tasty with low sugar and gluten-free
BROWNIE! The best sweet ever (at least for me). But this brownie is also a great alternative even for those who are gluten intolerant. Do you think that without flour and white sugar you cannot create funny, super healthy sweets? and here you are wrong.
The brownie that I propose here is loaded with nutrients rich in antioxidants, good fats and protein source and there’s more! It doesn’t spike sugars in your blood. The important fact for all pregnant women who suffer sweets cravings very often and expose their self to a risk of developing gestational diabetes, a disease that affects 15-20% of pregnant women. With this brownie you can sin without consequences for your weight and health. I used almond flour, coconut oil and coconut sugar rich in potassium and zinc which has a glycemic index of 35 compared to white sugar that has 70. The procedure is very simple, a few steps even the ingredients are few, and because of that, they must be of the highest quality-bio.
- 125g of dark chocolate without sugar (I used the one that contains 90% of cocoa) -> source of antioxidants and it makes you feel happy while releasing endorphins
- 100g of almond flour -> rich in good fats, vit E, magnesium, iron, calcium and fiber
- 90ml of coconut oil -> my favourite for baking, source of good fats
- 3 happy eggs-> rich in proteins, omeha 3 and CHOLINE!
- 40g of coconut sugar -> low glycemic index (35 compared to sugar which has 70) and source of potassium and zinc
- 8 nuts -> source of omega 3 and vit.E
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- Pinch of Himalaya salt
- Natural vanilla extract
Instructions step by step
Melt chocolate in a bain-marie, add coconut sugar, coconut oil and mix together
Whisk the eggs by hand
Add melted chocolate to eggs and stir until well combined
Add all dry ingredients and nuts and mix together
Pour the batter into appropriate cake pan (round or square) and cook for about 15-20 minutes at 180 degrees (it doesn’t have to be too dry)